Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent good an inspiration you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a complete collection of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they do a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and Pbndomainsi.blogspot.com designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside new ideas for inventions and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to consider the risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as it can.