Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of your reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to obtain a patent good an inspiration you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of products and not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother how to patent an invention you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they perform quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection avaiable reviews for InventHelp purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.